Category : Recipes
Date : December 12, 2018
Breakfasts should be something to jump right of bed to savor and enjoy. Here is our recipe for delicious pancakes,made just a little healthier by using oat flour.
Here are some benefits of using oat flour:
Top with our Granolah https://frescograno.com/product-category/gluten-free/gluten-free-granola/ to make things interesting, chia fruit jams or some fresh fruit to enjoy!
Oat Flour Banana Pancakes
1 cup oat flour https://frescograno.com/shop/gluten-free/oat-flour/
1 cup milk (or plant based milk of your choice)
1 egg (or 1 tablespoon flaxmeal and 3 tablespoons water mixed and rest for 10 minutes)
2 mashed banana
1/2 tsp baking powder
A pinch of salt
1. Mix oat flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
2. Whisk milk, egg and mashed banana in another bowl.
3. Add whisked wet ingredients to the flour mixture and beat until all combined.
4. Heat a nonstick pan on low flame, add a little butter (or vegan butter). Pour a ladleful of batter onto the pan and cook until small bubbles form. Flip and cook other side.
5. Repeat step 4 until batter is finished. Remember to add a little butter with each pancake.
6. Serve with desired fruits and honey (or maple syrup) and enjoy!